Hi guys!!! Today I am sharing a delicious sweet treat with you to satisfy any craving you may have for an unhealthy dessert. This nice cream utilizes avocado for the healthy fat and vitamin E, and it also keeps you more full. It’s called “nice” cream instead of ice cream because this recipe is very nice for your health.
- 2 frozen bananas chopped into slices
- 1/2 very ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 drops organic stevia drops
- Place all items into a food processor or a high speed blender like a Vitamix and blend until you get the consistency of ice cream.
- You may need to add more almond milk if you want it to be more runny or less if you like your nice cream more thick.
Top it with fruit, unsweetened coconut flakes or chocolate chips!
This nice cream is so delicious and creamy with just the perfect amount of chocolate from the cacao. It is so much better than conventional ice cream. It contains antioxidants, vitamins and minerals with no empty calories. And I promise you cannot taste the avocado, it just makes it so much more creamy!
Let me know what you think!